The Kizomba dance is a couple dance, in which the torso and right arm of the leader will guide the follower across the dance floor. It is the goal to synchronize perfectly as a couple with the music and express it through elegant footwork, smooth body movement and attitude, called Ginga (for women) and Banga (for men) also considered by many as a sensual dance.
Kizomba dance courses we offer:
Kizomba classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic Kizomba moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic Kizomba moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in Kizomba.
Advanced Kizomba classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different Kizomba moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your Kizomba skills and enrich your own style.
Things you will learn:
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private Kizomba classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/follow.