Rumba, is a slow, romantic and flirtatious dance with African origins. Due to its slow rhythm and sensual movements, some call Rumba the most erotic and passionate dance. The steamy, sexual nature of movements creates the ultimate intimate expression of Latin romance.
Rumba dance lessons in Dubai
The Rumba sharpens your sense of rhythm, timing, and muscular control. Spend your time efficiently. Our school is not only an opportunity to learn rumba dance but also a chance to participate with other students and instructors in various international dance competitions, like the Dubai International Dance Festival and many others.
Dance Studios in Dubai provide first introduction dance lessons where you can meet our professional team, learn our teaching methods. Just fill in a short form on our website to contact us and we will tell you all details.
Rumba dance courses we offer:
Rumba classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic rumba moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic rumba moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in rumba
Advanced rumba classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different rumba moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your rumba skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private rumba classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/ follow.