Social dancing is a non-competitive version of Latin dancing and other forms of dancing which have originated from african or brazilian roots (the mothers of many dance styles). These dances are often danced merely to socialize and for entertainment and they are intended for participation rather than performance and can be led and followed with relative ease.
In Dance Studios Dubai, we offer different varieties of these social dances whether in private dance classes or in group dance classes which can be a great way to social and have the closest setup to an actual social gathering where you can practice the dance steps with different partners and feel different connections and leads to make you as comfortable and as confident when you dance these dances in any party or event.
Social dances courses we offer:
Social dances classes for beginners
TThis is a group course is designed for absolute first timers. Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic Standart dances steps and hit the floor! No dancing experience needed.
- Basic moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in Social dances.
Advanced Social dances classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different salsa moves, including the difficult ones. Our professional dance instructors will develop your dancing skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts, jumps and finale variations.
Private Social dances classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training. We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/ follow.