Foxtrot is a smooth, elegant, easy to learn dance, very popular at a wide variety of social events, including wedding receptions. It’s one of the most beautiful ballroom dances characterized by long, continuous flowing movements.
This is a combination of slow steps with two beats of music and quick steps with one beat of music. The timing of footwork is usually the following: slow-quick-quick or slow-slow-quick-quick. To dance foxtrot you should learn at least 4 or 5 figures.
Foxtrot dance lessons in Dubai
Our conveniently located studio welcome you to learn how to dance foxtrot in Dubai. Our experienced professional instructors use international syllabus, effective modern teaching methods to make you a better dancer. Start dancing foxtrot with Dance Studio Dubai today!
Foxtrot dance courses we offer:
Foxtrot classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic foxtrot moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic foxtrot moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in foxtrot.
Advanced foxtrot classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different foxtrot moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your foxtrot skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts, jumps and finale variations.
Private foxtrot classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training. We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace.
This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/ follow.