A cheerful and vibrant dance, the Merengue combines one-step timing with Cunan Motion. With simple steps this dance is a great option for beginners. At Dance Studios we ensure you the fastest way to learn and progress while keeping the learning progress fun, easy and comfortable.
Merengue dance classes in Dubai
No wonder Merengue has become so popular in Dubai. When its music starts to play no one can sit still — you just have to get up and dance! This is one of the easiest social dances. Lessons in our dance school will help you to learn the basic steps correctly which is very important. After learning the basics of merengue you will able to perform advanced moves.
Merengue dance lessons with Dance Studios Dubai
Our dedicated instructors will introduce you to this enjoyable dance. You are offered individual as well as group lessons. Sign up for the first introduction lesson and see everything with your own eyes.
Merengue dance courses we offer:
Merengue classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic merengue moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic merengue moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in merengue.
Advanced merengue classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different merengue moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your merengue skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private merengue classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/follow.