Bachata is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic. It is danced widely all over the world but not identically. The basics to the dance are three-step with a Cuban hip motion, followed by a tap including a hip movement on the 4th beat. Bachata is commonly known by many as a very sensual dance.
Bachata dance courses we offer:
Bachata classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic Bachata moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic Bachata moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in Bachata.
Advanced Bachata classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different Bachata moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your Bachata skills and enrich your own style.
Things you will learn:
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private Bachata classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/follow.