Full of energy, assertive and powerful, the Paso Doble is the bullfight performed as a dance. Give it a try and we ensure you the fastest way to learn and progress while keeping the learning progress fun, easy and comfortable.
Pasodoble is one of the liveliest ballroom dances, originating in southern France. It is modeled after the sound, drama, and movement of the Spanish bullfight. The male partner is a torero, he is a leader in the dance. The female partner is only following him symbolizing a red cape or muleto. Her movements are softer and more expressive.
Pasodoble ballroom dance lessons in Dubai
Extremely beautiful and impressive Pasodoble probably can’t leave anyone indifferent. Our school is glad to invite you to enjoy pasodoble lessons in Dubai. We offer a conveniently located studio, individual and group lessons (you can combine them), groups for all ages, modern teaching methods and of course professional dance instructors.
Pasodoble dance courses we offer:
Pasodoble classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic pasodoble moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic pasodoble moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in pasodoble
Advanced pasodoble classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different pasodoble moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your pasodoble skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private pasodoble classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/ follow.