An elegant and glamorous dance, the Quickstep offers speed, body flight, flare and daring tempo. Give Quickstep a try at Dance Studios. We ensure you the fastest way to learn and progress while keeping the learning progress fun, easy and comfortable.
How to dance quickstep
Quickstep is a quick version of foxtrot. It requires powerfully flowing and fast moves sprinkled with sincopations. The dancers should be extremely light on their foot, so it should seem that they barely touch the floor.
Learn quickstep in Dubai
Dance Studios Dubai offers quickstep lessons in Dubai. Here you will meet professional dance instructions, new friends with passion to dance. In our school you will able to learn quickstep in fun and friendly atmosphere.
Quickstep dance courses we offer:
Quickstep classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic quickstep moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic quickstep moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in quickstep.
Advanced quickstep classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different quickstep moves, including the difficult ones.,/p>
Our professional dance instructors will develop your quickstep skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts, jumps and finale variations.
Private quickstep classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/follow.