Being one of the hottest ballroom dances, the Samba is a symbol of joy and celebration Carnivals in Rio de Janeiro. Give this dance a try and at Dance Studios we ensure you the fastest way to learn and progress while keeping the learning progress fun, easy and comfortable.
Samba classes in Dubai
Samba is a lively, rhythmical and very fun dance of Brazilian origin. It is one of the most popular party dances, characterized by simple forward and backward steps and rhythmic, sensual hip movements. You can see various types of Samba at carnivals in Rio, from Baion to Marcha. To show the true character of Samba, the dancer should dance it playfully and with great passion.
Modern samba is a mixture of expressions, emotions, diversity of figures, vividness and joy. And all of these you can get with Dance Studios in Dubai. Here you will learn how to dance samba with highly qualified professional dance instructors. In our school you will be able to attend individual as well as group lessons.
Samba dance courses we offer:
Samba classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic samba moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic samba moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in samba
Advanced samba classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different samba moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your samba skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private samba classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/follow.