Reminding us the old-time balls, the Viennese Waltz is a rotating dance characterized by the fast whirling partners. Check out our Viennese Waltz lessons at Dance Studios. We ensure you the fastest way to learn and progress while keeping the learning progress fun, easy and comfortable.
Viennese Waltz steps
Viennese waltz is actually the oldest ballroom dance which is a part of the International Standard division of modern ballroom dances. The partners are in closed position facing each other. The back of the male partner should be always straight and the lady may lean slightly back and to her left.
Learn Viennese Waltz in Dubai
Our school provides Viennese Waltz lessons in Dubai. In our studios you will be assisted by professional dance instructors, who will teach you basic steps as well as advanced figures. Fun and friendly atmosphere of our lessons will make your learning a real pleasure.
Viennese Waltz dance courses we offer:
Viennese Waltz classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic Viennese Waltz moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic Viennese Waltz moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance in Viennese Waltz.
Advanced Viennese Waltz classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different Viennese Waltz moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your Viennese Waltz skills and enrich your own style.
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts, jumps and finale variations.
Private Viennese Waltz classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training. We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/ follow.