Dance Studios JLT instructors demonstrate and teach the basics of one of the most elegant dances – Slow Waltz Dance Studios JLT instructors teach how to start learning Viennese Waltz on FACE1TV Arunas and Katyusha Viennese Waltz Show at Harvard Ballroom Competition 2010 Mirko Gozzoli.
Waltz dance courses we offer:
Slow Waltz classes for beginners
This is a group course is designed for absolute first timers.
Our experienced dance instructors will help you learn basic Waltz moves and hit the floor! No dancing experience is needed.
- Basic Waltz moves and steps to feel confident on the dance floor
- How to feel the music and rhythm
- How to lead for men and follow for women
- Dancing posture, elegance and sensuality in Slow Waltz.
Advanced Slow Waltz classes
This group course is designed for those who have already mastered the basic steps and different Waltz moves, including the difficult ones.
Our professional dance instructors will develop your Waltz skills and enrich your own style.
Things you will learn:
- Advanced arm-styling and partner connection;
- Improvisation in footwork and partner-work;
- Advanced turn-pattern combinations and hand tricks;
- Developed tilts and finale variations.
Private Slow Waltz classes
Our custom-designed individual lessons will let you get the most from dance training.
We tailor lessons to suit your needs so that you can progress at your own pace. This course is a great option if you are worried to join group lesson and want to boost your confidence.
- Foundation of movement;
- Basic dance figures and steps to feel confident on the dance floor;
- Musicality and social dance etiquette;
- How to lead/follow.